Look what's in store!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Open House Shout Out!

Thank you to all who showed up at the community center for the open house. There was a woman there - we'll call her "Carly" - who was eager to make cards. So, I am going to do a Carly's Card Club in October - I provide the supplies, including card base and envelope, for $1 per card that you make!! You bring your adhesive! I will have adhesive available for a small price!!

Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010
Time: 10am to 4pm (you can come any time during these hours)
Where: 1529 Cottonwood Avenue, Fircrest, WA 98466

Make a list of all of holidays and birthdays and other days that you might want to send a card for in 2011. Come and make those cards!!

Please RSVP so that I know how many snacks and goodies to have on hand for the day! If you need to bring your little one's, feel free - my daughter would love some little one's to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment