Look what's in store!!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

bACK TO sCHOOl

It's that time of the year again...time to head back to school. In my home, that means our daughter, Kylene, is starting first grade and I am returning to teaching high school English at an online public high school. This year, it also means my husband is heading to the "homework table" while he finishes up his degree.

I was actually really looking forward to going back to school; while it's a busy time of year, it is also a time of normalcy and routine. This year I am teaching Sophomore English for the first time ever! And now that Kylene is in first grade, she doesn't need either of us to walk her to or from the bus stop.

And it also means it's time for the new Close to My Heart Idea Book, and time for the last edition of the quarterly edition. Next year the Idea Book will only come out twice a year and will be less expensive and BIGGER! So, in this case, BIGGER = BETTER! Until then hurry and check out the current Idea Book for all of the latest and greatest scrapbooking, card making, and paper crafting products!

Packed with new colors, new papers, fabulous new stamps, and great alterable items you'll fall in love with something on every page! Join me for my very first Idea Book Celebration Open House...Saturday, September 18th from 2pm to 5pm at the Fircrest Community Center (555 Contra Costa, Fircrest 98466). I will be there along with two other companies - Tastefully Simple and Simply Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment