Look what's in store!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

BANNER ~ by Close to My Heart


How cute is this? BANNER "Kylene"

Using the Wings Workshop on the Go from Close to My Heart, this banner can be made to fit your wishes! Letters were cut from Wings Butterfly patterned paper with my Cricut and attached to the pennant chipboard shapes covered in a polka dotted patterned paper from the kit. Black brads were used to attach photos and rub ons in Cocoa from Close to My Heart were used to accent the polka dotted patterned paper.

In January, the banner can be purchased for $5.95 (plus tax, shipping & handling). The Wings Level 2 paper pack can be purchased for $12.95 (plus tax, shipping & handling) and the Mini Medley Accents in Black can be purchased for $4.95 (plus tax, shipping & handling).

Contact me by January 31st and you can purchase the Banner Kit (above mentioned products) for $25 - a savings of over $6.00 - including tax, shipping & handling!

No comments:

Post a Comment